Monday, June 30, 2014

Barbers Sesh 06/29/14

Fun longboarding sesh at Barbers (White Plains) on Sunday morning 06/29/2014.  I ran the front mount GoPro Hero 3 and the tail view GoPro Hero 3 (no video has been posted yet).  Here's one of the fun rides I had, one of these days I'll get a video editing program and put together a real video instead of just posting raw footage.  

I was completely sunburnt from Saturday's surf sesh hence the wetsuit top, shorts, and hat but like I always say any day in the water is a good day.  

There was supposed to be a south swell, whether or not it actually hit is debatable but the winds were right in the later morning, the water cleaned up nicely & there were some fun little waves.  I am especially a fan of the people who surf at this break, they are incredibly friendly, and they have a very high tolerance for our ridiculous mount setups (and seeming obsession with our GoPros), it's good vibes all around.  Lucky we live Hawaii, for sure.  


Weirdly yours,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment