Friday, June 6, 2014

A New Old Beginning

Life was much simpler when all we had was Xanga.  I logged into my old account this morning & much to my surprise I logged in with ease.  Before I was SurfShine I was KimPossible808 and before that, SweetRice808. 

I'm temporarily over "social media" aka Facebook and Instagram.  My best friend hasn't had Facebook for a while now and I don't miss her on it because I can text her or call her whenever I want <3.  I'm not even sorry for not wanting to see what you like or what you write on someone else's wall.  I'm friends with people in real life and interact with them on a daily basis, I think that should suffice.  I especially don't want to see who my other-half is "friending" or what the hell he's doing on social media and especially what exactly his conversations are with certain individuals cuz he can do whatever the hell pleases him, I don't have to agree with it or like it.  It's his life & his choices, instead of being annoyed and getting all frumpy about stupid Facebook/Instagram I'd rather just cut it out of my life completely.  Hey anyone who wants to talk to me knows my number and/or where I'll be because well, I have a pretty routine life.

If I happen to make (knock on wood) I don't want people blowing up my Facebook.  If you can't tell me now I won't know then, I'll be in another place and no one should grieve anyway.  My life is sweet and full, no regrets.  When it's my time to go all I hope is that I leave no loose ends & for my finances to be in order so no one is left with that burden, honestly that's pretty much it. 

I'm pragmatic and emotional, I know it's a paradox but hey welcome to my life. Here I am regressing back to my blogger days because who am I kidding I love to write. They say a picture is worth a thousand words you better be damn sure I'll give that a run for the money ^_^

Let the surf shine!  Here's a shorebreak picture I took at Hapuna beach (05/30/2014) on the Kohala coast of the Big Island of Hawai'i with my GoPro Hero III black edition.



Weirdly yours,
K<3

No comments:

Post a Comment